• Awe-inspiring views of the sea and greenery.
• Stretch your eyes to the horizon where the tranquil sea meets the sky.
• This spacious, sunny apartments boasts high ceiling and amazing vista through floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Renovated to precised standard with light-coloured wooden floors and white painted walls.
• Open plan living and dining room has numerous furnishing options and has access to the scenic balcony.
• Built-in floor-to-ceiling storage in the bedrooms are painted white to blend well with the walls.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard. There are both standing shower and bathtub in the master ensuite.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and high end built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Make the most of the marvelous views on the balcony.
• Beautiful communal garden is shared among the residents.
This is a hardly find colonial low-rise development in the tranquil location of Stanley. Built in 1956, it provides spacious homes for 4 exclusive families. The apartments range from 1,282 to 2,337 sq.ft. saleable area, boasting extra high ceilings, high efficiency ratio and picturesque views of St. Stephen's Beach and South China Sea. Each unit occupies its own floor and comes with a car parking space. There is a large communal garden in the complex for the residents to share. Shops and restaurants of Stanley are all within walking distance.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 17 Sep 2019