• Calming green environment penetrates through the expansive windows.
• This exquisite house with abundant outdoor space is perfect for a nature-loving family.
• Sunlit living room is extended with a tiled garden and has internal staircase leading to the dining room and bedrooms above.
• Dining room and the kitchen are located on the same level. All necessary appliances and plenty of cabinets are installed.
• Bedrooms come with built-in wardrobes and are of nice size to arrange bedroom furniture.
• The garden extends the length of the living room and is the best place to unwind.
• Enjoy the breathtaking views from the private rooftop terrace.
A townhouse development completed in 1987 in the treelined location of Shouson Hill, comprising twelve 3-storey town houses with private gardens, terraces and car parking space for 2 cars. Sizes vary from 2,429 to 2,782 sq.ft. saleable. Residents share the use of a large swimming pool. Only a few minutes' drive from the Aberdeen Tunnel.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 05 Sep 2019