• Take advantage of the mountain breeze and natural green.
• Move into this nicely renovated house with floor-to-ceiling windows, high ceilings, large garden and rooftop.
• Sunlit living room leads to the grass garden on the ground level, stairs lead to the dining room upstairs.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and 4 more practical bedrooms.
• Built-in wardrobes provide excellent storage space.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Includes 2 covered carpark.
• Unusual, huge private garden is your personal oasis directly reachable from the living room.
• Enjoy the 360 degree views from the rooftop.
A townhouse development completed in 1987 in the treelined location of Shouson Hill, comprising twelve 3-storey town houses with private gardens, terraces and car parking space for 2 cars. Sizes vary from 2,429 to 2,782 sq.ft. saleable. Residents share the use of a large swimming pool. Only a few minutes' drive from the Aberdeen Tunnel.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 01 Nov 2019