• This extra-ordinary waterfront living is provided by 2 houses combined, capturing the unobstructed views of the world renowned Repulse Bay Beach, the sea and the mountains.
• A glamorous jewel just stone's throw from the beach. It is finished to the highest specifications, with open internal staircase connecting the grandeur living and dining room to the large rooftop terraces.
• Space and privacy for entertainment and work at home are well taken care of with separate living and dining rooms, family room and study room.
• Numerous floor-to-ceiling windows surround the houses and allow the beautiful environment to integrate with the internal space.
• Lighting and storage solutions are designed with both style and practicality in mind.
• Chef's kitchen with full sized sliding glass doors features state of the art cooking appliances and high quality built-in cabinets. It would be a station to entertain and gather with friends.
• Bedrooms are deluxe space to rest, at the same time provide alternatives for study and entertainment.
• The luxury lifestyle is complete with elegant en-suite and guest bathrooms. Relax in the freestanding tub in the master bathroom and enjoy the soothing green from the mature trees outside.
• The double rooftop terraces are dedicated to an outdoor loving family.
A luxury development sits just next to the renowned Repulse Bay Beach, offering professional management and security, as well as extensive club facilities, including swimming pool, playground, squash court and gymnasium, and covered car park. It was completed in 1994 and renovated completely in 2004, comprising 49 duplex units and 4 simplexes. Most of them have either a garden or terrace or a rooftop attached. From the smaller 2,131 sq.ft. unit, to the larger 3,463 sq.ft. unit, the apartments have floor-to-ceiling windows capturing amazing views of Repulse Bay.
Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool