• Serenity of the wooded mountain works into this family suite through the large windows and the dining room balcony.
• Poster-perfect scenery overlooking the sea through the curved windows of the living room.
• Popular development with comprehensive facilities.
• Distinct round-shaped living room is spacious enough to accommodate 10 people.
• Dining room is a rectangular shape with adjoining balcony, letting in fresh mountain air.
• Study room in between the living room and dining room is served by an adjacent powder room.
• The 4 bedrooms, 2 of which en-suites, are on the other side of the flat. Master bedroom almost double the size of the others. Master bathroom features double basins.
• All of the bedrooms come with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes. En-suite bathrooms are equipped with high end auto-washing toilets.
• Galley kitchen located right across from the dining room has been upgraded with modern appliances and lots of cabinets, leading into the generous maid's quarters with space for laundry and storage.
• An extra bathroom next to the kitchen for convenience.
• Sit and enjoy a cup of coffee and the open air on the balcony.
Hong Kong Parkview is cradled in the lush Tai Tam Country Park, offering luxury apartments and unsurpassed comprehensive facilities including Hong Kong’s finest private fitness centre and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Saleable sizes of the 779 apartments range from 1,001 to 2,626 sq.ft., with 2-4 bedrooms plus study. It is about 5-minute drive to the South Island Line and 15-minute drive to Central. Residents enjoy easy access to walking trails and a country park.Some of Hong Kong’s best international schools are conveniently located in the surrounding area as well.
BBQ, Children Pool, Function Room, Golf Simulator, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Squash, Steam Suite, Tennis