• Cradled in the green location, this villa is completely bathed in the serenity of the natural environment and mountain views.
• Renovated British-style villa featuring high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, internal staircase, terrace and rooftop terrace.
• Living room and dining room located on separate levels are accented with chandeliers. The fireplace in the living room adds a colonial touch.
• Full sized wine cellar with glass doors is dedicated to the wine collectors.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and a luxurious en-suite bathroom with massage tub.
• Second bedroom also includes a luxurious en-suite bathroom.
• Third bedroom is a generous size for your guest or children.
• Kitchen accessed from the dining room comes equipped with appliances and simple style cabinets.
• Additional bathroom and powder room on different floors provide convenience and privacy.
• The rooftop brings the open views to a higher level.
• Family room has access to the terrace.
Just a short walk from the beach and shopping complex, Belleview Place comprises 7 low-rise blocks and 15 townhouses each with lovely open views of Repulse Bay and private outdoor area. Each house is 3 storeys high and range from 2,514 to 2,533 sq.ft. saleable. Duplex units vary from 1,369-1,372 sq.ft. saleable area. Residents share the communal swimming pool and playground in the development.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 04 Oct 2019