• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Long rectangular-shaped living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and built-in wardrobes span across one side of the room.
• 3 more generously sized bedrooms, one of which en-suite, to arrange beds, wardrobes and desks.
• Quality built-in appliances, including oven, and lots of cabinets and countertop are installed around a large central island in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Capture the sunset at the balcony.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
A large-scale luxury development on the Southwest part of Hong Kong Island in Cyberport. This self-sufficient project comprises 5-star hotels, restaurants, cinema, supermarket, 3 deluxe clubhouses, and many other facilities. There is also an office building, Le Meridien Cyberport, and a large retail and entertainment centre and mall. The residential compound came together in 6 phases, beginning with 7 blocks in Phase 1, completed in 2004. These blocks all feature sky gardens and panoramic ocean views. Phases 2, 4 and 6 also provide highrise apartments, while Phases 3 and 5 offer townhouses. Typical apartment sizes range from 595 sq.ft. to 2,560 sq.ft.. Many of them have sea views.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Badminton, Bar, Basketball, Changing Room, Children Playground, Dancing Room, Function Room, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Lounge, Music Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Reading Room, Sauna, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Spa, Tennis