• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• This apartment has been meticulously renovated and ready to live in.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and includes big built-in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size with practical built-in storage space.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Includes covered carpark for lease. Carpark price is on top of the selling price, HK$ 15M.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
A large-scale luxury development on the Southwest part of Hong Kong Island in Cyberport. This self-sufficient project comprises 5-star hotels, restaurants, cinema, supermarket, 3 deluxe clubhouses, and many other facilities. There is also an office building, Le Meridien Cyberport, and a large retail and entertainment centre and mall. The residential compound came together in 6 phases, beginning with 7 blocks in Phase 1, completed in 2004. These blocks all feature sky gardens and panoramic ocean views. Phases 2, 4 and 6 also provide highrise apartments, while Phases 3 and 5 offer townhouses. Typical apartment sizes range from 595 sq.ft. to 2,560 sq.ft.. Many of them have sea views.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Badminton, Bar, Basketball, Changing Room, Children Playground, Dancing Room, Function Room, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Lounge, Music Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Reading Room, Sauna, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Spa, Tennis