• Situated in a cultivated residential area, the home takes advantage of the natural green environment.
• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• A gigantic duplex low-rise apartment rarely found on the market.
• House-feel interiors in French-style decor.
• Bright, lofty living and dining areas can easily be divided and is surrounded by windows. It showcases a large open kitchen, perfect for entertaining guests.
• Internal staircase rises up to the private roof terrace.
• Family room and study room could be converted into home entertainment center and library respectively.
• Plenty of space in the master suite to stage a king-size bed and accompanying furniture, and one of the walls in the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Master bathroom is a deluxe standard in extra-large size.
• 4 more sizeable bedrooms, 2 of which have en-suite bathrooms, allow for flexibility and privacy.
• High end appliances and dark wood cabinets complete the cooking stage.
• Effort has also been paid to make the bathrooms and powder room are finished to the same exacting standard.
• Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party with your friends and family.
This charming colonial development comprising two 3-storey blocks was completed in 1966. It offers comfortable homes for 6 families. Each apartment is on its own floor and in size of 2,155 sq.ft. saleable featuring high ceilings and high efficiency ratio. Situated in the quiet green enclave at Pokfulam with easy access to schools, shops, restaurants and all daily necessities. The neighbourhood is served by minibus to Central.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 03 Oct 2019