• Watch the peaceful sea mirroring the sky.
• Colonial apartment with high space efficiency ratio.
• Rectangular shaped living and dining room with built-in shelves and cabinets and many large windows.
• Bedrooms are all spacious and include ample built-in wardrobes.
• Kitchen currently fitted with lots of cabinets and gas stove can become a chef's dream.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Expansive balcony extends the living and dining room through the French doors and is perfect for outdoor furniture.
A very popular, large development situated above and below Victoria Road, and within easy reach to Pokfulam country park. Baguio Villa is a rural delight that combines living convenience, quiet environment and nice views, a good selection of recreational facilities and an assortment of layouts with high efficiency ratio. It is built between 1975 and 1979 on a refreshing green landscape. It comprises a total of 19 blocks in 6 phases. Phases 1, 2, 3 and 6 are defined as Lower Baguio Villa and Phases 4 and 5 are Upper Baguio Villa. Flats range in size from 1,020 sq. ft to 2,680 sq. ft. with either sea or mountain views. Residents are well served by supermarkets, shops, restaurants and schools in this child and pet friendly neighbourhood. There are ample car parking facilities, and public transportation frequent.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis