• Set in a quiet green location enjoying serene environment with easy access to the business districts.
• Privacy is guaranteed for everyone in the family providing 3 en-suite bedrooms.
• Living and dining room allows for clearly separated space for entertaining and dining. Floor-to-ceiling windows open out to the terrace and filtering in ample sunlight at the same time.
• Bedrooms comfortably fit in queen or single beds and wardrobes.
• Modern appliances and practical cabinets are installed in the kitchen.
• There are additional rooms for storage and the study. The study room was converted from the helper's room and has a powder room inside for added privacy.
• A smaller storeroom to keep tools and equipment such as vacuum cleaner.
• Communal terrace is directly reachable from the living and dining room.
Situated in the wooded enclave of Pokfulam, this quiet low-rise development built in 1990 provides 28 units varying from 1,211 to 2,176 sq.ft. saleable. There are open views of the sea and green surroundings. Just about a 15-minute drivet to Central, and is close to the supermarkets and restaurants in the New Cyberport.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 26 Nov 2019