• Open views of the city and Victoria Harbour can be enjoyed through the large windows.
• Travel through the external staircase to the rooftop for a breathtaking 360 view of the city, green hillside and harbour.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• You may convert one of the bedrooms into a walk-in closet or a function room according to your needs.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Homogeneous tiling and quality sanitary ware complete the bathrooms.
• Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party with your friends and family.
Standing at the beginning of the walking trail leading up to the Peak area, this refurbished development completed in 1985 comprises 4 blocks, 100 apartments in total. Block A has 10 storeys, with 3 units on each floor in the sizes of 1,475 and 1,527 sq.ft. saleable area. Block B also comes with 3 units on each floor, all in a standard size of 1,010 sq.ft. saleable. Block D ding along the convenient Hatton Road served by buses and mini buses. Remaining 2 blocks provides 2 units per floor. Flats in Block C are a standard size of 1,018 sq.ft. saleable, and the flats in Block D are 1,028 and 1,030 sq.ft. saleable respectively.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis