• Expansive views of the city and Victoria Harbour.
• Spacious L-shaped living and dining room is easy to arrange furniture and can entertain a big party. Full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, leading to the ensuite bathroom with quality fittings and imported tiles.
• Sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Maid's room is a nice size and can fit a single bed and storage.
• Capture the sunset at the balcony.
The Summa is a futuristic styled building standing in the chic Sheung Wan neighbourhood. Constructed in 2013, the development comprises two blocks of 33 storeys each, with a total of 169 apartments. A variety of layouts are available, from 238 sq.ft. saleable area studio units to 2,298 sq.ft. duplex units. Internal fittings and fixtures are of premium quality, and there are harbour views from most of the units. Residents can enjoy the extensive facilities and 24-hour security provided in the development.
Bar, BBQ, Children Playground, Function Room, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Lounge, Outdoor Swimming Pool