• Breathtaking views of the city skyline.
• Living and dining room is spacious and bright, taking benefits from the large windows and full height glass doors opening to the enclosed balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Other 2 bedrooms are also of nice size and features floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes.
• Large and well lit kitchen equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Spacious balcony is convertible to a drawing room, lounge or tea room.
A 1958-built development comprising 4 10-storey towers providing 80 efficient apartments with 2 units on each floor. Apartments come in 2 sizes, 1,587 and 1,612 sq.ft. saleable; each with a large balcony bringing in open views of the Mid-levels West surroundings and the Botanical Gardens. Situated at a quiet yet convenient location, only about 5-minute drive from Central and Causeway Bay.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 10 Oct 2019