• Metropolitan views from high above.
• Living and dining room is spacious and bright, with full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and the other bedrooms are of great size.
• Built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes in all 3 bedrooms provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets, with a storeroom located next to it.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbeque party with your friends and family.
• Balcony can fit a couple of chairs and plants.
A 1958-built development comprising 4 10-storey towers providing 80 efficient apartments with 2 units on each floor. Apartments come in 2 sizes, 1,587 and 1,612 sq.ft. saleable; each with a large balcony bringing in open views of the Mid-levels West surroundings and the Botanical Gardens. Situated at a quiet yet convenient location, only about 5-minute drive from Central and Causeway Bay.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 26 Jul 2019