• Breathtaking views of the city skyline, especially from the balcony.
• Close to the Escalator leading to the Core Central and SOHO district.
• Wonderful layout with high space efficiency ratio.
• Living and dining room is bright and spacious and can be divided for easier layout of furniture.
• Generous-size bedrooms are pleasant and bright.
• Adequate cabinets, essential appliances, and extended service top are installed in the good-sized kitchen.
• Make the most of the city views on the bay-shaped balcony off the front of the living and dining room.
Situated at the beginning of Conduit Road just a short walk from the Mid-levels Escalator, Pearl Garden was built in 1974 and is made up of three 21-floor blocks. Each floor contains two 2,100 sq.ft. units, giving a total of 126 units. Each apartment has an efficient layout, high ceilings and distinct circular balcony. While most of the apartments have green surrounding views and mountain views, those units on the higher levels enjoy open city and harbour views.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 16 Aug 2019