• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Lofty living and dining room is perfect to arrange furniture and has stylish spiral staircase leading upstairs.
• Bedrooms are located on the upper level of this duplex, enjoying privacy.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and other 2 bedrooms are suitable for your guests and study.
• Master bathroom features toilet and bidet combination, standing shower, bathtub and spacious countertop with cabinet.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is next to the maid's room.
Situated close to the Mid-levels Escalator, this 10-storey single block of building built in 1970 facing the heritage Sun Yat Sen Museum provides 19 apartments with 2 on each floor. Sizes range from 769-1,538 sq.ft. saleable including duplex units. The building has a designer's entrance and lift lobbies and new exterior facade. Buses and minibuses frequent.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 13 Mar 2019