• A comfortable look around the neighbourhood at this prime location.
• Located at the prime location served by all means of public transportation, and only minutes' walk to the MTR station.
• Move into this nicely renovated apartment in neutral tones and clean lines!
• Living and dining room is a large, bright open floorplan in loft-style, benefiting from floor-to-ceiling windows from walls to walls.
• Bedrooms are sizeable and come with built-in wardrobes.
• Chef's kitchen is an open style to the living and dining room, and it features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and countertop.
• Modern bathroom with double sinks, cabinets and modern fittings.
• Well planned storage space throughout the home.
• Make your own herb garden or a barbecue area on the rooftop, while marvel the expansive views of the city.
Tucked in a quiet street yet just a short walk to the main transporation routes and MTR Sai Ying Pun Station, this 23-storey traditional building completed in 1982 provides 42 homes of a standard size 624 sq.ft. saleable area, except for the duplexes on the top 4 floors, each of which is 1,057 sq.ft. saleable area. Some elite schools, shops and supermarket are in the neighbourhood.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 23 Aug 2019