• Situated in a cultivated residential area, the home takes advantage of the natural green environment, enjoying green open views stretching out to the harbour.
• A stately 5-room flat has been converted into a 3-bedroom layout, giving more open common space for entertaining and dining.
• Walk past the large entrance hall into the spacious dining room.
• Living room next to the dining room includes a study / home-office area.
• Oriental zen-style decoration, statues, art pieces, and wooden fixtures throughout the apartment.
• Layout can easily be reinstated to 5 rooms.
• Galley kitchen is naturally lit and has lots of wooden cabinets and all necessary appliances, leading to the utility area at the rear.
A modern 11-storey building completed in 1971, providing totally 20 apartments. There are 2 typical apartments on each floor, each in size 2,124 sq.ft. saleable. Typical layout provides 5 generous-size bedrooms with a balcony attaching to the living and dining room. Hatton House is in close proximity to a walking trail to the Peak, and there are buses and minibuses commuting to Central every 15 minutes.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 20 Aug 2019