• Situated at a quiet location off the prime North Point area, this
• Cozy unit with modern furniture and quality fittings.
• Spacious living and dining room is extended with a generous balcony.
• Master bedroom accommodates a king-size bed and has built-in wardrobes. Other 3 bedrooms provide options for your children and guests, or wardrobes.
• Quality appliances, including built-in oven and washing machine, along with off-white coloured cabinets are installed in the galley kitchen.
• Maid's quarters behind the kitchen is of a nice size.
• Lovely environment and outdoor setting to be enjoyed at the balcony.
Completed in 1964, this development situated on the highly sought-after MacDonnell Road comprises two 16-storey blocks, each provides 2 units per floor, summing up to 64 homes in total. The size of a typical unit is 2,351 sq.ft. saleable, with a generous balcony leading off the living and dining room. The building is overall well maintained. Dragon View is located close to Central and is well served by buses and minibuses.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 18 Apr 2019