• Splendid views of the city skyline integrate with the interior décor.
• Glamorous triplex designed for the ultimate family living. The interiors are lavish reflected in the high quality of materials and the expansive use of space.
• A preference for clean lines predominates from the grand entrance hall, internal staircase, fireplaces, built-in storage, light fixtures, minimal-framed glass and mirrors, to the bathrooms.
• Huge master suite accommodates a king-size bed and contains a dressing area in addition to the contemporary en-suite bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, and his and hers basins in extended marble counter.
• Other bedrooms also includes en-suite bathrooms and built-in wardrobes of similar design.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space. Connecting to the kitchen are a comfortable breakfast area and a utility area.
Giant classic completed in 1964, comprising 3 towers of apartments ranging from 2,547 to 3,329 sq.ft., Woodland Heights is situated on a quiet low-density location and is known for its very high efficiency ratio. Rarely available in the market.