• Panoramic views through the floor-to-ceiling windows across the walls, overlooking the city skyline and Victoria Harbour.
• Located at the prime location served by all means of public transportation.
• Jaw-dropping views filtered into the huge open plan living and dining room through the floor-to-ceiling windows across 2 sides.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size with well maintained en-suite facilities.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Powder room for your guests.
A well maintained 12-storey luxury development completed in 1974, standing at the convenient Stubbs Road with about 15-minute ride to Causeway Bay and Central by buses and minibuses. On each floor, there are 2 apartments of sizes 1,450 sq.ft. and 2,598 sq.ft. saleable respectively. All have floor-to-ceiling picture windows framing jaw-dropping views of Victoria Harbour and the city.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 26 Nov 2019