• Open views of the mountain and greenery overlooking Hong Kong Stadium through the floor-to-ceiling windows across the living room front.
• Long living and dining room is spacious with nice flow of natural light.
• Bedrooms are naturally lit. They both come with beds and wardrobes. Master room also includes a working desk.
• Modern en-suite bathrooms feature high end fittings and tubs. The en-suite of the second bedroom is separated by clear glass partitions to give a greater sense of space and openness.
• Kitchen appliances including built-in microwave and oven, and separate washer and dryer are all from the high quality brands.
Situated at the quiet low-density residential area, this development completed in 1961 comprises two 9-storey blocks of apartments from 791 to 1,411 sq.ft. saleable, with open views of the green, city, racecourse and stadium. There are 63 apartments in total, with 4 or 3 units on each floor of the the 2 blocks respectively. Car park is available. Buses and mini buses transport residents to Happy Valley and Causeway Bay in 10 minutes.