• Treasure the traditional aspect of the urban living.
• High efficiency ratio for easy furniture arrangement.
• Located at the convenient location served by all means of public transportation.
• Living and dining room can easily be divided and is well lit.
• Practical built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms.
• Adequate cabinets and countertop space in the kitchen.
• Balcony is directly reachable from the living and dining room through the glass doors.
Tucked in a quiet, treelined street yet close to all amenities in Causeway Bay, Dragon Garden completed in 1976 comprises two 20-storey blocks, together providing 80 homes, all with high efficiency ratio. Typical units are 1,588 to 1,598 sq.ft. saleable in size. It's a short walking distance to schools and the MTR station and is well served by buses and minibuses.