• A comfortable look around the neighbourhood and green.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Spacious living and dining room fronted with good-sized balcony accessed through sliding glass doors.
• High ceilings give the interior a sense of space.
• Master bedroom accommodates a king-size bed and includes large built-in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets and basins in the bathrooms are of good quality. There are both standing shower and Jacuzzi bathtub in the master en-suite.
• The other bedroom fits a queen bed and includes built-in wardrobes as well.
• Fully fitted kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Tucked in a quiet, treelined street yet close to all amenities in Causeway Bay, Dragon Garden completed in 1976 comprises two 20-storey blocks, together providing 80 homes, all with high efficiency ratio. Typical units are 1,588 to 1,598 sq.ft. saleable in size. It's a short walking distance to schools and the MTR station and is well served by buses and minibuses.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 17 Sep 2019