• Enjoy the greenery and comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• High ceiling gives the apartment a feel of space.
• Spacious living and dining room has full height doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Large balcony can accommodate a table and some chairs.
Tucked in a quiet, treelined street yet close to all amenities in Causeway Bay, Dragon Garden completed in 1976 comprises two 20-storey blocks, together providing 80 homes, all with high efficiency ratio. Typical units are 1,588 to 1,598 sq.ft. saleable in size. It's a short walking distance to schools and the MTR station and is well served by buses and minibuses.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 20 Nov 2019