• Look onto the private driveway of the development.
• Treasure the traditional aspect of the urban living.
• Move into this nicely renovated apartment! Cream white decor throughout with large windows giving a very bright and spacious feel.
• High space efficiency ratio with a large L-shaped living and dining room that allows for split living and dining areas.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Other bedrooms are of nice size as well with attention paid on storage space.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Both en-suites and the guest bathroom are fitted with cream white sanitary ware and are well maintained.
A traditional mid-rise development completed in 1964, comprises three 12-storey towers, generous car-parking space and a communal garden. There are two 2,257sq.ft. units on each floor. The layout is efficient and includes a large balcony. There are open views of the mountain and across Happy Valley area. Conveniently situated on Upper Stubbs Road, Bellevue Court is approximately 5 minutes drive to Happy Valley and 15 minutes to other major business districts. Buses and minibuses frequent.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 17 Jul 2019