• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Move into this nicely renovated apartment with light toned flooring and painted walls and ceilings.
• Versatile space in the rectangular-shaped living and dining room.
• Master room could accommodate a queen-size bed, and the second room is fit for a double bed and desk. Both rooms come with built-in sliding-doored wardrobes.
• Built-in oven, dish-washer, large fridge and washing machine are installed in the gourmet kitchen.
• Modern bathroom fittings.
Situated right above Central and Admiralty along the highly sought-after Macdonnell Road, St. Joan Court is an 18-storey building completed in 1977. It provides 5 apartments on each floor, ranging in sizes from 588 to 1,732 sq.ft. saleable, with open views of Central Business District from the upper levels. It's a walkable distance to Hong Kong Park and Pacific Place Mall.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 25 Nov 2019