• Splendid views of the city skyline integrate with the interior décor.
• Move into this nicely renovated apartment!
• Living and dining room is sunlit thanks the large wall-to-wall windows.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, leading to the ensuite bathroom with quality fittings and imported tiles.
• Other bedroom is also of great size and has its own en-suite bathroom.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
Situated right above Central and Admiralty along the highly sought-after Macdonnell Road, St. Joan Court is an 18-storey building completed in 1977. It provides 5 apartments on each floor, ranging in sizes from 588 to 1,732 sq.ft. saleable, with open views of Central Business District from the upper levels. It's a walkable distance to Hong Kong Park and Pacific Place Mall.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 25 Nov 2019