• The expansive views of the city and the harbour are truly breathtaking.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the generous balcony.
• Family room is located next to the main door.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and the other 3 rooms are of excellent size as well.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard. There are both standing shower and bathtub in the master ensuite.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Large balcony is perfect for alfresco dining.
A colonial mid-rise property standing at the prime location just a few minutes away from Central. Completed in 1964, this 12-storey building offers 2 units on each floor. Layouts of the apartments in Rose Gardens are efficient with a typical size of 2,235 sq. ft.. A special double unit of 4,520 sq. ft. is on the top floor. Every unit in Rose Garden has a large balcony and open view of the Mid-levels area, the green hillside, and a part of the harbour.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 31 Oct 2019