• Colonial low-rise apartment at the convenient location of Mid-levels area with open views of the surroundings.
• Amazing 2-aspect views from the living and dining room looking out to the treetops with Central Business District on the backdrop.
• Large living and dining room is bright with wall-to-wall windows across 2 sides and lots of built-in cabinets.
• Bedrooms are of generous size with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes.
• Kitchen is bright and airy and comes fitted with practical cabinets and basic appliances including a combined stove and oven.
• Great versatile space to stage your furniture.
This 8-storey building built in 1963 has been renovated and well maintained. It provides eight 1,742 sq.ft. apartments with lots of windows and high efficiency ratio, and each unit enjoys privacy on its exclusive floor. It is located at a quiet yet convenient address across from Zoological / Botanical Gardens. Residents can take an easy walk down to Central and Lan Kwai Fong for a wide selection of resturants and bars and shops.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 17 Oct 2019