• Breathtaking views of the city skyline.
• Open views of the city and Victoria Harbour.
• Spectacular view of Hong Kong skyline.
• A total madeover with great attention paid to every detail.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Plenty of space in the bedrooms to arrange your queen/ king-size beds and other furniture.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the balcony and dine alfresco!
Magazine Gap Towers is a conveniently located 12-storey residential building completed in 1967, offering 24 luxury apartments with 2 units on each floor, and a carparking level located underneath. Each unit is approximately 1,900 sq. ft. in size with a harbour-viewed balcony. The whole building has been totally renovated and became active in the market again in April 2018. Residents enjoy the use of a private gym and an outdoor swimming pool. Public transportation frequent, taking only a few minutes ride to Central.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 15 Oct 2019