• Lovely touches of green in the neighbourhood.
• Colonial apartment full of potential for your personal touches.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Rectangular shaped living and dining room boasts sweeping views and tremendous flow of sunlight through the huge L-shape windows across the front.
• Master bathroom features separate standing shower and bathtub, toilet and bidet combination, and spacious countertop with cabinet.
• Built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes in the bedrooms line from walls to walls.
• All necessary appliances, including built-in oven, are installed in the large open kitchen at the back of the living and dining room.
A 6-storey low-rise property built in 1964 with colonial flair. Situated in a quiet neighbourhood with trees and other prestige development at Old Peak. There are totally 52 apartments with high efficiency ratio, ranging in size from 2,116 to 2,420 sq.ft. saleable, and all of them come with large balconies now mostly enclosed. Short walk from Hong Kong Park and Botanical Gardens.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 26 Aug 2019