• Calming green environment penetrates through the expansive windows.
• High ceiling gives the apartment a feel of space.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Kitchen size is big enough to configure a breakfast area.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
4 blocks of low-rise buildings with lifts made up this colonial development with private driveway. It was developed in 1956 along the quiet part of Macdonnell Road just minutes away from Central. One block is 6 storeys high, and the remaining 3 blocks are 5 storeys. There are totally 37 apartments, ranging from 1,000-1,501 sq.ft., all with balconies and high efficiency ratio. Carparking space available under the blocks.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 09 Aug 2019