• Metropolitan views from high above.
• Stately apartment in a traditional luxury building, standing at a sought-after location.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Master suite and second en-suite bedrooms both contain walk-in closets and an en-suite bathroom.
• Sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• A wine cellar in the kitchen dedicated to the wine collectors.
• Every bathroom is unique in style.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the balcony and dine alfresco!
Completed in 1971, Grenville House is known for its extremely high efficiency ratio. The complex is made up of five 12-storey towers, with 2 units per floor, totalling 120 units. Typical apartment sizes range from 3,073 to 3,366 sq ft., with a large balcony attaching to the living and dining room. Transportation is convenient, taking only about 5 minutes to Central.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
Last Updated: 08 Oct 2019