• Overlooking Central Business District with a partial view of Victoria Harbour beyond.
• Windows facing the back of the flat bring the lush green view indoor.
• Rarely existing architecture totally renovated and ready to live in!
• High ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows give the interior a great sense of space and exposure.
• Large common rooms and bedrooms with ample built-in storage solutions.
• Wooden internal staircase connects the levels.
• All of the bedrooms are of generous size with modern en-suite bathrooms and built-in wardrobes.
• Fully fitted kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and plenty of cabinets and cooking space.
• Enjoy the breathtaking views from the private rooftop terrace.
• Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party with your friends and family.
• A front yard makes a lovely entrance into the house.
• There is a balcony attached to the entertainment room.
Hardly existing war-time property standing at the tranquil wooded Bowen Road since 1945. This 2-storey standalone house features extremely high ceilings and very high efficiency ratio. The prestige address is quiet, close to jogging trails and is very close to Central; traditionally favoured by elites and celebrities.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 19 Aug 2019