• Breathtaking views of the city skyline.
• Located at the convenient location served by public transportation.
• Wonderful layout with high space efficiency ratio.
• Tremendous storage solutions throughout the home.
• Living and dining room opens out to the large balcony through sliding doors.
• All of the bedrooms come with abundant built-in wardrobes and generous space to arrange beds.
• Additional good-sized room with fitted desk and bookshelves for quiet reading or work from home.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are overall well kept.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Balcony is the best place to unwind or enjoy alfresco meals.
This 21-storey building completed in 1979 provides 3 units per floor, ideally situated on the serene, tree-lined Kennedy Road, just minutes ride from Central. Apartments vary from 971 to 1,204 sq.ft. saleable in size. While there are buses and minibuses commuting to Central and Causeway Bay, it's easy to walk down to Wan Chai area and the MTR Station via the renowned Hopewell Centre located just across the street.