• Overlooking the racecourse and city view.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the spacious open plan living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Sufficient space in the second bedroom to put queen or double size beds. Third room can be used as a child's room or study.
• Space is fully utilized with tremendous built-in storage throughout the apartment.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Make your own herb garden or a barbecue area on the rooftop.
This 29-storey development located on a quiet treelined road was completed in 1993. It provides 112 apartments (4 units on one floor,) with size ranging from 1,178 to 1,213 sq.ft. saleable, and includes a communal swimming pool. It is about 10-min walk down to Causeway Bay.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 30 Aug 2019