• Calming green environment penetrates through the expansive windows.
• Mins' walk to the tram station.
• High ceiling gives the apartment a feel of space.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard. There are both standing shower and bathtub in the master ensuite.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Bundle sale of 4 units together, can be sell via company shares.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
A contemporary development made up of two towers, each provides 32 residential floors, finished in 2011 with a distinct outlook and prominent entrance. There are totally 126 apartments, with 2 on every floor, served by a fully equipped clubhouse. Size of the typical units range from 1,451 to 3,060 sq.ft. saleable with balconies and 3 bedrooms. The green location is close to the iconic racecourse and is a short walk from a wide selection of restaurants and shops in Causeway Bay.
Gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 27 Feb 2019