• Situated in Upper Happy Valley, this apartment has a pleasant view of the low-density neighbourhood.
• Located in the quiet neighbourhood with prestige schools and amenities, this is one of the very few well maintained low-rise walk-up properties with historical essence in Hong Kong.
• Spacious living and dining room features a fireplace and a large enclosed balcony, and is modernized with minimalist style furniture and high end home appliances.
• High ceilings, French windows and doors, passages, and very efficient layout are the signature of the colonial era.
• Bedrooms are of generous size with en-suite bathrooms and built-in wardrobes. A balcony adjoining the second bedroom connects to the large enclosed balcony in the living room.
• All necessary appliances, including built-in oven, high chairs, and practical storage cabinets complete the eat-in kitchen.
• Extra space in the 2 maid's rooms and the store room.
• The enclosed balcony has been converted into an audio or sitting room. A truly relaxing home just minutes away from the hustle and bustle.
This rarely existing 3-storey building built during the war time has great colonial charm and is well maintained. With a distinct outlook, it stands on the quiet Broom Road on Upper Happy Valley in close proximity to prestige schools, public transport and the horse racing course. There are altogether 6 units, 2 on each level, in sizes of 3,099 and 2,443 sq.ft. saleable respectively. Each apartment features high ceilings and a spacious living and dining room leading to an enclosed balcony.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 15 Nov 2019