• Have a barbeque or alfresco dining next to the racecourse, or take the front row seat to watch the horse-racing game.
• Green open views of the treelined Wong Nai Chung Road, watching the trams slowing passing by.
• Contemporary interior design in a traditional building in the exclusive residential neighbourhood.
• Spacious layout with a bright living room attaching to a large terrace facing the racecourse.
• Dining room at the back of the flat has access to the guest bathroom and back terrace and includes a stylish fully fitted kitchen.
• Master bedroom encompasses a walk-in closet with full sized mirror and an en-suite bathroom with double basins, bathtub and Japanese toilet.
• 2 additional bedrooms of smaller sizes are best for children and study / storage.
• Guest bathroom is a similar style as the master bathroom and comes with a standing rain shower and silver faucet.
• Light fittings, feature walls, split-type air-con, custom-designed storage, high end bathroom fittings, and built-in SIEMENS kitchen appliances provide all living convenience and comfort.
• Invite your friends and relatives for an alfresco dinner or a horse-racing party on the big front terrace.
• Recharge yourself with a sunbath, gardening or meditation at the generous-size back terrace.
A traditional building completed in 1972, offering cozy homes for 46 families, with sizes ranging from 934 to 970 sq.ft. saleable and 2 apartments per floor. Standing along the main transportation route where buses, mini buses and trams are available. Residents can take a stroll along the treelined road to Causeway Bay.