• Situated in the treed residential area, the apartment takes advantage of the natural green.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the wrap-around private terrace.
• Bedrooms also have access to the terrace.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• The U-shaped terrace extends from the living and dining room to the bedrooms, letting great outdoor space for barbeque, dining, lounging and planting.
Situated on the quiet, upper part of Happy Valley, this mid-rise development completed in 1992 comprises two 6-storey blocks, providing 27 homes in total, with 3 units on a floor. The apartments vary from 573 to 1,145 sq.ft. saleable area and are well served by buses and mini-buses. Shops and restaurants abound, and the racecourse is just a short walk from the development.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 19 Jun 2019