• Metropolitan views from high above, overlooking Central Business District with a partial view of Victoria Harbour beyond.
• Iconic luxury residential development in the district with five star standard facilities, popular amongst families.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Open plan living and dining room extends to the balcony.
• Plenty of space in the bedrooms to arrange your queen/ king-size beds and other furniture.
• Lots of quality cabinets and branded appliances in the kitchen.
• Fine quality bathroom fittings and marble finish.
• Make the most of the marvelous views on the balcony.
A large-scale luxury development completed in 1988 comprising 10 residential blocks and a deluxe clubhouse, accommodating 695 families. There are 2 to 4-bedroom apartments varying from 1,057 to 1,665 sq.ft. saleable, with round balconies to capture the widest angle of the views. Upper floor apartments overlook the racecourse, Causeway Bay area and the harbour. It is a short walking distance from the shops and restaurants in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Football Club, Craigengower Cricket Club and Hong Kong Jockey Club. Convenient access by public transportation, and there are several prestige schools located in the neighbourhood.
Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash