• Tranquil natural environment penetrates every corner of this colonial house.
• Inspiring 3-storey house with wonderful outdoor space and natural environment for quality family living.
• Distinct Spanish style windows and high ceilings give the home a colonial feel.
• Every level comes with large common area for entertainment, and every bedroom is facilitated with en-suite facility and built-in wardrobe.
• Plenty of cabinets and essential appliances, including built-in oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Large terrace off the family room and balconies adjoining the living room and master bedroom offer open space to appreciate the serenity of Ching Shau Ling
Cradled in the quiet green location, this gated development accommodating 7 semi-detached houses offers serene natural environment, privacy and both indoor and outdoor space for a family that demands quality lifestyle. It is completed in 1980 with multi-levelled houses ranging from 3,083 to 4,072 sq.ft., each with its own balconies, garden and carport. The high ceilinged interior has large arch-shaped windows to capture beautiful green views of Stanley and the sea. Communal swimming pool, tennis court and garden in the development to share among the residents. Easy access to the beaches and walking trails.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 10 Sep 2019