• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• This European house has serene outdoor space perfect for a nature-loving family.
• High ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows make the living and dining room feel bright, open and airy.
• Master suite features a walk-in closet, floor-to-ceiling windows, a triangular shaped balcony, and a deluxe en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and standing shower.
• Sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds.
• Kitchen comes equipped with all needed appliances including a 2-door fridge and built-in oven and practical cabinets.
• Make the most of the tranquil environment and sea views from the rooftop and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party
• The lovely private garden is directly reachable from the living room and can be potentially a recharging sitting area.
• Sit out on the master room balcony in the evening for a cup of tea.
Standing on the tranquil hillside, enjoying recharging natural environment and green surroundings, this exclusive development completed in 2003 offers fourteen 3-storey townhouses with private outdoor space and extensive club facilities including a landscaped all-season swimming pool, ideal for those looking for a retreat style of living. The sizes of the houses are in between 2,340 and 2,426 sq.ft. saleable. Close to prestige schools and has convenient access to the business districts.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 09 Oct 2019