• Treasure the traditional aspect of the urban living.
• Located at the convenient location served by all means of public transportation. Mins' walk to the MTR station.
• Move into this nicely renovated and fully furnished boutique apartment in wooden decoration of the 50's with just your suitcases.
• Long living and dining room extends to the wide balcony that could fit some chairs and tea table.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, leading to the ensuite bathroom with quality fittings and imported tiles.
• 2 more good-sized bedrooms including 1 en-suite.
• Bathrooms are in general well maintained.
• Kitchen comes with essential appliances and lots of cabinets.
• Balcony is a perfect place to chill and relax.
A colonial style building completely revamped in 2007 into a modern block that provides 15 boutique service apartments ranging from 238 to 1,500 sq.ft. saleable. The homes are designed in 2 styles - old Hong Kong and old Shanghai, and each features a large balcony and an open kitchenette equipped with refrigerator, microwave, induction range of glassware, tableware and utensils. Residents enjoy twice a week housekeeping service, complimentary toiletries upon check-in Wifi Internet, in-room El-safe daily local newspaper and 24 hours security. There are also facilities such as coffee lounge, laundry room, cigar room, and roof garden with BBQ facilities. The building is centrally located in Causeway Bay with about a 5-minute walk to the MTR station. Public transporation, shops and restaurants abound.