• Calming green environment penetrates through the expansive windows.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Pass through the study room into the master bedroom.
• Other bedroom is also of great size.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Extra space is provided in the storage room for shoes.
This prestige 7-storey mid-rise property completed in 1971 is nestled at the tranquil location of the Peak, embracing the natural green environment. It provides spacious homes for 14 families. Each floor comprises 2 units in sizes 2,053 and 2,308 sq.ft. saleable respectively. There are outdoor swimming pool and children's playground in the development, and buses and mini buses frequent.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
09 Nov 2020