• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the sizeable balcony.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, and the other 2 rooms are suitable for children. Second bedroom has a smaller balcony attached.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard. There are both standing shower and bathtub in the master ensuite.
• 2 helpers' rooms and a helper's bathroom are located next to the spacious utility area.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Includes 2 covered carpark.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the balcony and dine alfresco!
• Open the balcony door and let the fresh air fill your second bedroom.
Completed in 1964, this colonial development in the green location offers 56 spacious apartments distributed among 4 towers. There are 7 levels in each block, and 2 units on each level. Apartments have breathtaking views over the tranquil Peak area, and stretching views over Aberdeen, Lamma and Lantau islands. Apartments come in 2,145, 2,117 and 2,448 sq.ft and the efficiency ratio is high.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
14 Sep 2020