• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Sunlit duplex with generous outdoor space for outdoor leisure.
• Spacious living room has access to a balcony, and the dining room opens out to the large private terrace.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• 2 helpers' rooms and a helper's bathroom are located next to the spacious utility area.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Have a romantic alfresco dinner on the terrace with your darling.
• Make the most of the marvelous views on the balcony.
Pacific View is a large family-oriented highrise development in Tai Tam, completed in 1990, comprising 5 residential towers providing a total of 374 residential units and a wide range of recreational facilities. The towers are 36 to 39 storeys high, and the apartments vary from 1,077 to 3,145 sq.ft. in saleable area. All of the apartments have balcony and panoramic unobstructed sea view. There is shuttle bus service to Central and Stanley, and Stanley Village, Hong Kong International School (HKIS) and The American Club are in close proximity.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Dancing Room, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash, Tennis
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited