• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Third room with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes can be a study room.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Make the most of the marvelous views on the balcony.
No. 37 Repulse Bay Road
Completed in 1994, these 3 towers of modern apartment buildings have been renovated in 2012. They are 22-24 storeys high, providing altogether 137 units with 2 units on each floor. Saleable size ranges from 845 to 1,254 sq.ft. including penthouse duplexes. Layouts vary from 2 bedroom to 4 bedroom, all finished to a high standard and have beautiful views over Deep Water Bay. There are balconies attached to the 3 and 4-bedroom units. A wide range of recreational facilities such as pool, gym, playground, sauna and tennis court, professional management and shuttle bus services are provided to the residents. Drive down to Causeway Bay takes about 15 minutes.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Function Room, Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash, Tennis